News:

Mat Oxley 1986 IOM TT

click above to read more about Mat.

Main Menu

Economy Cycle Help Needed

Started by Economy Cycle John, September 19, 2021, 12:59:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Economy Cycle John

As some of you probably know, I'm dealing with a hostile customer who's attacked Terry and I for weeks, posting his tirades on FB pages and business review sites and forums. He's threatened us in everyway possible from physical harm and death, personal insults, negative social media posts, legal, and business review sites including Google business reviews.

I always support the forum and its members and I always try to take the time to help guys with technical advice, product information, events, discounts, etc., and I've spoken to many of you over the years.

It would be very much appreciated if some of you would post a Google review of Economy Cycle. Here's a link below, just click on reviews on the right hand side of the page. Not asking for untruthful reviews or patronizing, just an honest review good or bad.
Thanks very much
John & Terry

https://www.google.com/search?q=economy+cycle+granbury+tx&sxsrf=AOaemvIjSyk7xzZAKiPB1-PRe8xUmkFW5g%3A1632069442908&source=hp&ei=QmdHYZeXNJSs5NoP2peU6Ag&iflsig=ALs-wAMAAAAAYUd1UlosBtx-eE8lizrTRhAKjd8aaZVk&oq=economy+cycle+granbury+tx&gs_lcp=Cgdnd3Mtd2l6EAMyBggAEBYQHjICCCZQkgxYkgxg1BhoAHAAeACAAWeIAWeSAQMwLjGYAQCgAQKgAQE&sclient=gws-wiz&ved=0ahUKEwiXwI-7vIvzAhUUFlkFHdoLBY0Q4dUDCAk&uact=5

www.EconomyCycle.com - RD/RZ Parts, Services, Tools, Accessories & Swag

Kawtriplefreak

5 star review done. Thanks to both of you for all you do for all of us. :patriot: :patriot:

paul1478

Done. Wish I could do more You guys are the best. 
76 Team Scream RD400
1993 FJ1200
2006 Goldwing
2022 Ducati V2 Panigale

85RZwade

I have been assimilated, but it was worth it. Good parts, good service and good people.
I post waayyy too much

The Red Scourge

Consider it done!  I'm sure I can speak for the entire forum when I say we appreciate  what y'all do for the 2 stroke community!
'76 Yamaha RD400C
'71 Kawasaki G3SS
'88 Honda CBR400RR
'90 Yamaha FZR400/600 hybrid

Evans Ward

That is terrible John! Hope ya'll have sought legal counsel with death threats, etc or maybe a member here who is an attorney could advise? I'll be sure to post up a very positive review once I sort out my google password.
1984 Yamaha RZ350
1976 Suzuki GT750
1972 Kawasaki H2 750 Mach IV

m in sc

reviewed. :thumbs:

I also suggested free donuts to repeat customers. But, Texas so meh.  :toot: :cheers:

:dawg:

pidjones

In today's situations, threats of violence should get them a visit by Homeland.
"Love 'em all.... Let GOD sort 'em out!"

Djg8493

Review added.  It really shows the level of someones character that they are so quick to make threatening and defamatory remarks over situations like these.  People need to remember that this is a hobby of working on 50+ year old bikes, Economy is out there to help us with that. 
1970 R5, 1975 Rd350, 1978 GT80, 1979 KZ400, 1988 Ysr50, 1990 GSXR750, 2006 WR450 SM, 2006 R6

Economy Cycle John

Thanks everyone, sincerely appreciated.
John & Terry
:thumbs:  :love:

ps. Mark, the best donuts come from the Czech Republic and on the way to you shortly!  :ups:

www.EconomyCycle.com - RD/RZ Parts, Services, Tools, Accessories & Swag

m in sc

Quote from: Economy Cycle on September 21, 2021, 01:24:36 AM

ps. Mark, the best donuts come from the Czech Republic and on the way to you shortly!  :ups:
My favorite flavor too!   :haw:

Iron_Viking

Done and done! Can't rave enough on a single review, unfortunately.

Striker1423

Brad-Man

Done - you certainly don't deserve what you described as happening...
Toys don't make the man - Man makes the toys.
1974 RD350
1975 RD350/400 project
1985 BMW K100RS

JB Weld

Done! So sorry this is something you have to deal with.