This year:  May 5-12th.  25th year!
(CLICK IMAGE FOR MEET INFO)

Main Menu

RD350 engine builders suggestions

Started by kar1zma, October 07, 2021, 09:12:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kar1zma

Quote from: pidjones on October 08, 2021, 07:36:59 AM
Lyn Garland did my 400c crank. Nothing but good vibes about him. Din't have his contact info on me right now, but he is an inmate here.

dosent Lyn garland go by Yamaha179
he just msged up here asking me to try Ed Toomey

i msged John Ritter he replied saying he is busy and retired and he has two overdue projects to deliver in november
i have also emailed Rdsonly but no answer

ive emailed Garrett and Ed toomey . both have been responsive
hopefully ill close with one of them

thanks for all the suggestions

RustyRD

I have been emailing Lyn about crank work myself, he is not doing any at this time and recommended Ed Toomey for my crank work. Lyn did my 350 crank for me and I wanted my 400 crank built by him,  What about Economy cycle? They list crank service on the site.

RustyRD

spoke with Ed Toomey,and he will be doing my RD400 crank. Packing it up now. :clap: He does all levels of work, and was very helpful with info about the work he will be doing.

Striker1423

Be prepared to wait. He just moved shops and has a backlog of work. My cranks been with him for months already.

pdxjim

Quote from: Striker1423 on October 27, 2021, 07:02:42 AM
Be prepared to wait. He just moved shops and has a backlog of work. My cranks been with him for months already.

That's why I send my stuff to Garrett instead.

Wasting time on 2T forums since the dawn of the internet. '89 TDR250, '13 300xcw, '19 690smcr, '56 Porsche 356A