Deals Gap Eastern 2-stroke meet: 2022 Dates May 15-22

Started by m in sc, October 28, 2021, 10:31:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

m in sc

Post just for date info. 

more info here:  https://www.2strokeworld.net/forum/index.php?topic=44.0

:clint:

pidjones

Nothing else that I can find posted so far. It's only an hour or so away for me.  May 15-22 2022 will be here before you know it! I've got to beat some dents out of my front fender, otherwise should be good-to-go.
"Love 'em all.... Let GOD sort 'em out!"

m in sc

there's a mention on the fb page and one on the kawi site. But a lot of people miss it so i posted it here as well.  :patriot: :twocents:

hell, we already have the house reserved.  :olaf: :celebrate:

2 Stroke Jamoke

Heading up to the gap tomorrow with the gamma! I'm gonna get a week of riding in before all you hooligans show up but I'll be there for the meet to stir the pot. I can't wait  :olaf:

pidjones

Just a reminder that if you come a bit early (13th and 14th), the Possum Gathering in Sevierville will have some great vintage bikes to view. Also swap meet vendors and food trucks. Heck, enter your bike! Most all of ours qualify for the 35 year or older.

Evans Ward

1984 Yamaha RZ350
1976 Suzuki GT750
1972 Kawasaki H2 750 Mach IV

pidjones

Schedule:  Open Thursday afternoon for vendor set up.  Sites still available are $25.Friday:  Gates open at 8.  For vendors/people with show bikes, sites will be first come, first served.  Gates close at 6 p.m.Saturday:  Gates open at 8.  Bikes that are to be judged should be in the show area by 10 a.m.  Awards will be presented around 2.  Gates close to spectators at 6 p.m.Sunday:  Unless by permission, all vendors should be out by noon.Remember, bikes and parts pre-87 only.  NO COLORS, NO EXCEPTIONS!

pidjones

https://www.facebook.com/The-Possum-Motorcycle-Gathering-102149428371995
There was a cool 2 stroke there last year - a 1971 Royal Enfield Diesel!

2 Stroke Jamoke

I'm up here boys, perfect weather and the rg is breathing fire. Can't wait to see the 2 stroke crew in full effect!

paul1478

76 Team Scream RD400
1993 FJ1200
2006 Goldwing
2022 Ducati V2 Panigale

2 Stroke Jamoke

paul1478

yes but surprise surprise, it is in the shop. ABS error. shop and Ducati have no idea what is wrong so they are taking it apart looking for a short. SO... not likely I will have it but you never know...
best bike by far I ever owned and biggest pain in the ass ever by far.
76 Team Scream RD400
1993 FJ1200
2006 Goldwing
2022 Ducati V2 Panigale

2 Stroke Jamoke

Here's a pic of the gamma and me in action! I hit some cool backroads and went to the top of a sick mountain overlook. This is the best place on earth

pidjones

I was at the Sevier County Fairgrounds today helping set up for the show. Now, and explanation that they are charging $10 a head for spectators, but if you are on a 35 year old or older bike (what 2 stroke isn't?) it is free admission and you can ride right in the gate - no parking in the lot.

Friday and Saturday (13 and 14). ~9am - 5pm (or on Saturday whenever Patrick gets tired and gives up). We set up over 100 swap/vendor spaces. The whole section next to the river is people camping overnight Friday.

Evans Ward

Here's a shot of me on the Dragon found by a good friend of mine. Out of the 15 years I've attended, this was the first year that I only took one bike (RZ350), due to issues with my other two. Pleased to say that the RZ did great all week with my only issue losing one chain guard screw. Great times!
1984 Yamaha RZ350
1976 Suzuki GT750
1972 Kawasaki H2 750 Mach IV