Deals Gap Parking lot triage, looking at sunroofed #2:

This year:  May 5-12th.  25th year!
(CLICK IMAGE FOR MEET INFO)

Main Menu

Newly Developed 2 Stroke

Started by 2steve, November 14, 2021, 07:08:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RDFL

Very cool, love the frame everything but the headlight and the goofy license plate bracket look great.

Jspooner

"Just quit brain fucking it and get it done"

rodneya

Not sure if its $37K cool, but it looks like it is sold out for the first year and a bit production.
At least they got rid of the gold plated frame that the early promo pics had.

2 Stroke Jamoke

It uses off the shelf yz125 top ends. That's good for parts availability, I wonder how reliable it will be?

Striker1423

Meh. Expensive, sounds weird. Looks cool, but WAYYY too  much money.

Washerman

If I was looking for a new bike and had the cash I would buy one that things awesome.

rd400canuck

Anyone else notice how sluggish it is when blipping the throttle? I assume it has a heavier flywheel than a stock yz125 but still seemed so sluggish to me.

Cool bike tho... just $$$$$

rodneya

Quote from: rd400canuck on November 16, 2021, 01:17:05 PM
Anyone else notice how sluggish it is when blipping the throttle? I assume it has a heavier flywheel than a stock yz125 but still seemed so sluggish to me.

Cool bike tho... just $$$$$

Meeting emissions standards kills performance unfortunately.

sav0r

Does it have catalytic convertors? I saw this bike kicking around for a while, I figured it would never come to fruition.
www.chrislivengood.net - for my projects and musings.

The Red Scourge

Kinda interesting.  Like others have said, the price is ridiculous.  I do like some of the styling.  That frame needs to be another color though.
'76 Yamaha RD400C
'71 Kawasaki G3SS
'88 Honda CBR400RR
'90 Yamaha FZR400/600 hybrid

bheezy27403

I know she's a pro racer but is it just me or did she look twitchy and nervous on the bike? Just didn't seem very organic. Kind of uncomfortable to watch her on it. Maybe just because a first ride but...

RDFL

Could be the $$$$ would not want be responsible for sliding it along the road.

2steve

I didn't hear her letting it rip to the high redline. Seemed she was shifting well before the top end violence came on. Certainly could have been some front wheel lift drama.