News:

Mat Oxley 1986 IOM TT

click above to read more about Mat.

Main Menu

RD Monoshock ninja susp. swap

Started by RustyRD, December 15, 2019, 10:01:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RustyRD

new toy is tail section and upholstery. Wade... you win. its a 120 Pirelli very slight chain misalignment but has not been an issue in place and not fussing been in place for a while not exactly sure of milage but has not been enough to warrant my snagging a offset sprocket..oh these are 16" wheels so far handling has been good, part of it might be having a wider up right handlebar has help control the steering quickness, I have made adjustments to bring trail closer to stock. Bike has seen about 85mph in current configuration without any unwanted evil feedback.i still may do a swap to 17" wheel and tire combo, just not yet. I want to get more details ironed out

50gary

I love my L&R Wave ultrasonic cleaner, different solution for different items sometimes just hot water will clean very well the mechanical action is the main thing.  Sidebar note: At U of M (Michigan) they are pioneering super high freq.(120hz) ultrasonic action to disintegrate cancer tumors, liver cancer is the first cancer to be approved by the FDA for ultrasonic treatment.  Zero side effects, typical treatment time is just one to eight minutes with zero pain.  I have rectal cancer so this is important to me.  I hope and prey that is came become the future of many cancers treatment, radiatio, chemical surgery are brutal and I can speak for recent experience.  Sorry to hijack but this is why I've been absent from 2T World.
  Cheers, 50gary

RustyRD

no worries, I spent some years working as a field service tech in the Biomed field. This info will make me want to research this info.

RustyRD

I did not read your reply thoroughly, I wish you well with your procedure.  Best regards.