This year:  May 5-12th.  25th year!
(CLICK IMAGE FOR MEET INFO)

Main Menu

RZ350

Started by RDFL, November 26, 2021, 04:12:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RDFL

RDryan

That seems like a nice fairly original bike. For the heck of it and since you mentioned the seller had that H2 for sale I clicked on other items and found nothing but I also clicked on the seller's feedback and found a positive comment made in regards to the H2 sale. Seems the H2 sold at a no reserve auction for $8900, I had absolutely no idea of that auction. Funny thing is I'm always doing keyword searches "H2" or "H1" under the Kawasaki directory just to see what maybe at auction but never saw that bike. Sorry I missed it seems like it was somewhat local to me and sold for a more reasonable price.

Is there any special keywords you use to find these bikes on Ebay or anywhere in general?

RDFL

After clicking other items, select completed listings, on left side of screen. Looks like a nice one. https://www.ebay.com/itm/194415727644

RDFL

RDryan

OK cool, thanks that was easy enough but still. I wish I had seen it sooner, you never know I might have been bold enough to pull the trigger. I really liked that H2 as it was. That's the kinda H2 I wanna get, under 10k running, cool modded bike that I can easily register. It's a somewhat economical start into (and yes I didn't forget all the triple bashing we've covered here, LOL) a really rising market, dam the baby boomers bike.

Just for the heck of it I did do a search using the keyword " 2 strokes" under Motorcycles and found this seller's rz auction which that is a nice bike too. Maybe nicer than his H2 I'm just not quite as into those and not sure why?...cause I think they are actually a funner, cheaper, faster, better handling 2 stroker...

So doing as you say and clicking under completed listings this seller also has a 1976 z900 that was a no reserve auction starting at 6k. It looked like a mostly original bike in pretty nice shape. Surprised the auction had zero bids as those bikes are rapidly rising in value much like the h1 and h2's. Here's the link to it copy and pasted.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/194476419108?hash=item2d47b2a824%3Ag%3Af4gAAOSwbcphfFfj&nma=true&si=w%252BPJQDSlRQuanSpQNSdJCZnLfyc%253D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

RDryan

I did also contact the seller and asked if he had anymore H1's and H2's. You never know he said he had a lot of other classic bikes. Sounds like there could be a gem or two in the midst of the collection.

RDryan

Ok I gotta correct myself I guess the 1976 z900 is really a kz900. Still though I believe they are a pretty getting to be $ought after bike and hard to find in that vintage and survivor quality shape.

RDFL

This came up under 2t search, https://www.ebay.com/itm/294570827102 (should be on bring a trailer) Mark would want that chopper leaning on fence.

RDryan

Yeah that's very cool, I saw that too. An original take on the service trike theme for sure. It seems corny to me to do searches under two stroke, 2t, 2stroke or whatever but by doing that it seems like you're going to discover more that otherwise would be missed.