News:

Mat Oxley 1986 IOM TT

click above to read more about Mat.

Main Menu

gra2strokes

Started by preben54, December 07, 2021, 04:41:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

preben54

Hi all , has anybody dealt with Garrett Amner AKA Gra2strokes recently,I sent 2 cyl for kaw a7 plus new pistons,I talked to him first if he could do it, I paid him 175.00$ ,He contacted me said he recieved package and recommended base gasket surface to milled , I told him ok ,that was in august , anybody talked to him or live near him,I would apprisiate any help Preben 54

Aloha808

Garrett rebuilt my 85 rz engine and is currently rebuilding my 84 rz.  I have never actually spoken with him, however, he has always answered my emails.

pdxjim

He's about 45mins east of me.

We exchanged texts a few weeks ago ... said he was busy, and all was good.

He's never let me down, and we've been working on projects together for years.
Wasting time on 2T forums since the dawn of the internet. '89 TDR250, '13 300xcw, '19 690smcr, '56 Porsche 356A

preben54

Thanks guys ,I had heard only good things about his work , that why I am disapointed he will not talk to me on the phone,I am 67 years old and not so good on social media etc, I like to talk to on the phone so if you read this please give me call and see if we get this settled , Thanks everybody

scully

I bought an instrument bracket from him in NOV and haven't heard from him. msg or email yet... I'm patient !

Update, received my parts and all is good !! Thanks !!!