Previous topic - Next topic

Jspooner

7K BIN price? WTF? Not a chance.
"Just quit brain fucking it and get it done"

m in sc

Striker1423

Lol it's the RZ light beer version

m in sc

few years ago i bought a whole storage unit of rd and rz parts from the guy that had them for 1k. I scored 3 sets or rz cyls, 2 sets of cases and i think 5 or 6 sets of rd cyls and bottom ends and cranks etc. and... i got to go look thru it. this guy is nuts at 7k, i see maybe 1500 -2k max there IF the motors turn . Might be different if you could inspect it in person but lazy dosen't pay.  you have to assume everything has an issue unless you can go look in person.

85RZwade

It's not for me, but given the prices we've seen lately, I think the right person could do OK with it. He seems to have NEARLY enough to assemble a 350 or 400, maybe both, and a complete example of either would probably fetch close to that BIN, if the aforementioned right person had the time and ability to perform all the labor themselves AND was able to pick that pile up reasonably close by. DIYers on the east coast need not apply.
I post waayyy too much

1976RD400C

So the days of this happening are over ?: 15 years ago I went to check out a RD250 that was a project bike but he didn't want to finish building it. The motor had a good crank still in spec, frame was all painted, no exhaust, needed a bore job and assembly. Me: "how much you want for it?"  Him:  "how about $40?"   :whoop:
'76 RD400 green  '76 RD400 red   '84 RZ350

m in sc

I paid 400 bucks for that DS7 last month, and it was his asking price, and i didn't know the guy prior to buying it   :toot: so there's that.

rdshaw

7 years ago I could not give away 23 wheels 6 sets of forks more than 3 complete stock exhaust dozens of pegs and centers tanks. The only caveat was, all or nothing.

Not one bite.......I ended up pulling all th rotors and trading parts with John at economy
It doesn't take me 8 hours to do a day's work

m in sc

lot sales rarely go well overall.

:twocents:

dgorms

Wow, 400 is what I paid for my DS7 a couple of years ago.
rz,r5,ds7,srx,fzr400rr,vfr,cl77,s90, F-7,CL 77, CA-77,ad infinitum