Deals Gap Parking lot triage, looking at sunroofed #2:

This year:  May 5-12th.  25th year!
(CLICK IMAGE FOR MEET INFO)

Main Menu

his / hers build

Started by dammitsparky, January 31, 2022, 07:00:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dammitsparky

a few years ago i bought a few rd's and tz's. my 400 is the banner right now, and my wife has a standard bore Portuguese orange 350 i bought in boxes that had a little over 1100 miles on the clock. right now our goal is to have them both ready for the myrtle beach spring rally in may... its been a awhile since i been on a forum so i have to get the photos uploaded.. and ill post what i started with to where i am today..
rd350,rd400 and a few other bikes that need attention

m in sc

cool. myrtle beach?  :umm: you need to hit the 2 stroke meet in may.  :toot: :vroom:

to post a pic, it needs to be under 6mb. (6000k). if its telling you its too big resize it on your phone.

or text it to yourself it should reduce the file size then upload that.

looking fwd to seeing the pics.

dammitsparky

i use to live in pawleys island. i have ran the tail a few times.. i just find it hard to cut loose when there is an event going on.. to many people and last October i did 5k miles on my cbr. (from 3 sisters here in texas to west virginia.  i rode the gap for 6 hours back and forth what a great day... but man i wish i was on something smaller.. that 1k is alot to throw around. ill try the resizing from the phone tonight when i get home..
rd350,rd400 and a few other bikes that need attention

m in sc

yup. big bikes can be a PIA, have done it on BOTH my 1st gen concourses, gs1100g, cb750s, ducati sport classic, gsx1100g, H2, H1, S series... etc...and my CB1100. the last was by far the best (1k-up) believe it or not. Most fun up there is on an rd or smaller IMHO. Its more the other stuff, we do, some longer rides, the cherahola, hw 28 run ups along the river, etc. and we tend to ride during the week, but the rest is just awesome. But i get it. Just a point to consider.

IF you get stuck w the images, email me I can help.