News:

Mat Oxley 1986 IOM TT

click above to read more about Mat.

Main Menu

Deals Gap Eastern 2-stroke meet info & The Kaw Triples Board

Started by m in sc, February 12, 2019, 10:06:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

m in sc

as an FYI, since this is a Kawasaki triples organised event, here is a link to the supporting and organizing group/board. Jeff G is the admin over at the kawi site, and its a great community. Take a look around here:

http://www.kawi2strokes.com/forum/index.php

link to the Gap info page. Not sure if you have to be a registered user to see it, but here it is nonetheless.

http://www.kawi2strokes.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=35

Chris has taken over the reigns as the organizer for this event, so a big thanks to Chris  :clap: :clap: :clap:

BarryB

Looks like I'll be going next year with my neighbor Dave - if everything works out.  Will keep you posted!

m in sc

BarryB

Quote from: m in sc on August 21, 2019, 09:52:40 AM
YEA! :metal: :vroom:
Changed to say Next Year (2020).  I pinged Graebner if he wanted to tag along but he's probably climbing a mountain in some country somewhere.

Kawtriplefreak

paul1478

So no talk about the gap. Nothing even on the Kawasaki site. It is getting close...
76 Team Scream RD400
1993 FJ1200
2006 Goldwing
2022 Ducati V2 Panigale

Striker1423

Quote from: paul1478 on July 09, 2020, 05:39:54 PM
So no talk about the gap. Nothing even on the Kawasaki site. It is getting close...
I would think by August the event would be fine. But, who knows. Worlds gone crazy.

m in sc

everybody is just at that 'wait and see' stage. I am.  :whistle:

Kawtriplefreak

Yep we wil see. TN just reported a surge in cases. I am planning on going if the event takes place. I think it is feasible to social distance and enjoy the resort and the riding while taking the necessary precautions.

Evans Ward

****** ATTN: There is one room available that has opened up at DGMR which is HQ fir the Meet. Go to the Kawi2Strokes site if interested and act quickly as Chris said he plans to open up that room very soon to the general public.
1984 Yamaha RZ350
1976 Suzuki GT750
1972 Kawasaki H2 750 Mach IV

Evans Ward

Another room has opened up for next months meet. Here's your chance if you are thinking of coming. There is a 24 hr window before it goes back to the general public (non 2 stroke junkies). Post here if you want it and I can be your go between to K2S/ Chris.
1984 Yamaha RZ350
1976 Suzuki GT750

Roth

I will be going as will some RD friends from Florida. It's on for us
  :cool:

Evans Ward

Jeff G. has taken back over the reigns as DG organizer. He did it last year and this year too.  :thumbs: Big thanks to Chris Montrawl for filling in competently for a few years.  :metal: :'(
1984 Yamaha RZ350
1976 Suzuki GT750