News:

Deals Gap Shenanigans

Deals Gap 2-stroke meet 2024 : May 5-12th.  25th year!
(CLICK IMAGE FOR MEET INFO)

Main Menu

1973 RD350 - $2,000 in NC

Started by The Red Scourge, May 02, 2022, 09:41:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Red Scourge

'76 Yamaha RD400C
'71 Kawasaki G3SS
'88 Honda CBR400RR
'90 Yamaha FZR400/600 hybrid

msr

m in sc

go get it matt! I have parts!

:olaf:

m in sc

soonerbillz

msr

m in sc

and i can finally unload some of those stock parts i've had for like.. a decade.  :toot:

msr

It's gonna be a humble daily rider, but it'll be solid for sure. Good contrast to the 400E when it's done.

Kawtriplefreak

msr

This one went to see m in sc on Saturday and took along its lucky donuts. A lot of good things to work with here for sure!

m in sc

:whoop:

was a great day

then the typical sticky 'its been sitting forever' clutch.  solid base though. Wife (Angie) was filming, which i didn't know at the time.

TPR5

dgorms

Everyone should have a neighbor like Mark!
rz,r5,ds7,srx,fzr400rr,vfr,cl77,s90, F-7,CL 77, CA-77,ad infinitum

m in sc

Well, we do live in different towns, but I've known him since 7th grade... and his mom likes me best, so there that.   :dawg:

Brad-Man

Quote from: m in sc on June 12, 2022, 08:12:28 PM
:whoop:

was a great day

then the typical sticky 'its been sitting forever' clutch.  solid base though. Wife (Angie) was filming, which i didn't know at the time.

I got lucky after a 1 day round trip in a rental truck from Atlanta to Southern Illinois to get my '74 RD350...

After cleaning it up, replacing fluids, rebuilding carbs the clutch was sticky,.

Fortunately I have a mildly steep hill one way and a steep hill on my corner lot so I pulled in the clutch in neutral, started it rolling and pulled in the clutch, selected 2nd and let go the clutch lever and voila!
Toys don't make the man - Man makes the toys.
1974 RD350
1975 RD350/400 project
1985 BMW K100RS