Deals Gap Parking lot triage, looking at sunroofed #2:

This year:  May 5-12th.  25th year!
(CLICK IMAGE FOR MEET INFO)

Main Menu

Partzilla

Started by Milan, July 01, 2022, 10:56:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milan

Anyone having any problems with Partzilla?

I ordered stuff on the 21'st, and it still has not shipped.
Called them.

Guess what.
I am 75th in the Que

m in sc

yes.

they were moving their distribution center, i had an order with them for 4 weeks. same sort of situation.

cancelled it and went to motorpsort. got it in a week.

(non rd stuff)

SoCal250

I haven't placed an order in the last month or so but, my Partzilla orders this year average around 3 weeks to arrive, which is a little more than double what it used to be. There have been long lead times on OEM Yamaha parts for the past year or so. Supply chain issues are still affecting inventories.

Milan - when you ordered the parts what was the ship date that was listed for each SKU? If it says "In Stock" it will normally ship in a few days. Many parts show 2-3 days which usually means getting them in about 10-14 days. However, I've seen some parts that quote a 45-60 day lead time for shipping. Hope that wasn't the case for yours.
75 Yamaha RD125B   75 Yamaha RD125B (project)
75 Yamaha RD250B   75 Yamaha RD200B (project)
73 Yamaha RD350     77 Yamaha RD400D   79 Yamaha RD400F  
91 Yamaha TZR250R  89 Yamaha FZR400   05 Yamaha FZ6   
05 Yamaha XT225TC  82 Honda MB5  02 Aprilia RS250 Cup (sold)

m in sc

MINE ALL SHOWED IN STOCK EXCEPT AN ECM, WHICH I get. however, a 530 chain and some basic sparkplugs shouldn't be an issue. I did get my 2 master-links though, in about 7 days.  Hopefully they get the facility move figured out. The ecm showed up from Motosport in short order though. just .02

sav0r

They were awesome, but I think Cycle Gear bought them like 4 years ago. It's been downhill since then.

Ironically, my local Cycle Gear storefront is actually pretty good.
www.chrislivengood.net - for my projects and musings.

SoCal250

Quote from: sav0r on July 01, 2022, 12:10:52 PM
They were awesome, but I think Cycle Gear bought them like 4 years ago. It's been downhill since then.

Ironically, my local Cycle Gear storefront is actually pretty good.
Cycle Gear is not related to Partzilla. Cycle Gear and Revzilla are part of Comoto.
Outdoor Network operates Partzilla, Boats.net, etc.

Quote from: m in sc on July 01, 2022, 11:07:32 AM
they were moving their distribution center
I would assume this is the GA location, right? They did a move/expansion in Albany about a year ago, are they doing another one?
Most of my orders come from the Reno/Sparks, NV location. 
75 Yamaha RD125B   75 Yamaha RD125B (project)
75 Yamaha RD250B   75 Yamaha RD200B (project)
73 Yamaha RD350     77 Yamaha RD400D   79 Yamaha RD400F  
91 Yamaha TZR250R  89 Yamaha FZR400   05 Yamaha FZ6   
05 Yamaha XT225TC  82 Honda MB5  02 Aprilia RS250 Cup (sold)

sav0r

Partzilla service declined within a few months of whatever technical jargon BS they put out.

I'm not the only one to feel that way.
www.chrislivengood.net - for my projects and musings.

Hawaii-Mike

Good to know.  I ordered from Yambits for the first time recently and the package arrived quickly, especially considering it came from overseas.

1976RD400C

I buy a few things from Yambits once in a while. Some of the rubber stuff is poor quality though. The last 2 orders went like this. Got the order in very very early Monday morning (NY time), order being pulled in about an hour, order leaves their place just after noon (UK time) FedEx, makes it to their terminal that night, makes it to customs and the airport Tuesday, loaded on a plane and heads for Memphis Tuesday night, arrives in Memphis in the middle of the night and switched to plane headed for NY, arrives in NY about 6am Wednesday and makes it to FedEx terminal about 7am, loaded on truck and he comes in my driveway ay 9:30 Wednesday. Usually about $32 shipping.   :umm:
'76 RD400 green  '76 RD400 red   '84 RZ350

rodneya

My order 3 weeks ago shipped within 2 days.
But my order placed July 30 just sat there with no movement. Said parts were in July 4 so I expected them to ship tues, but nothing. Phone wait times are stupid, or there is a message that customer service line is closed . Also looks like they have removed the customer service email from the site.
I had the email from an old order, so I sent an email to cancel my order Friday afternoon. Within a few hours my parts shipped. Coincidence?

Think I will be ordering from elsewhere in future.

irk_miller

I have an 87 Honda XL250r, which needs a new battery. I figured I'd stick to the stock Yuasa, which had to be shipped from manufacturer.  I'm sitting on 3 weeks, so far.  An order of stock Keihin jets for a CB350 take 8 weeks, also shipped from manufacturer.  Seems to me that parts US vendors kept in stock are now sitting in Japan until orders come in.

rodneya

Quote from: irk_miller on July 09, 2022, 03:13:21 PM
Seems to me that parts US vendors kept in stock are now sitting in Japan until orders come in.

Think Im going to start using Rockymountainatv again. If their site shows in stock and you order early enough the parts have shipped same day in the past