Main Menu

banshee trike

Started by RDryan, December 30, 2022, 05:53:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RDryan

oxford

BVC does some pretty cool stuff.

RDryan

Yeah I guess BVC Offroad wants to make a purchasable kit out of this. Blows my mind that anybody would attempt to make money at doing something like that. I guess if one didn't have a banshee motor to pull it off they could use a RZ350 one instead? The single lectron carb conversion is...well I dunno but the way its explained to make the dual chambers come in more closer to frame makes sense. If it works well or better I would have no idea but the trike sounds good for sure. Lots of well done stuff on it including the bodywork.

oxford

I think BVC makes a lot of money off of people that grew up with 3 wheelers and FatCats and now have some disposable income.  No different than a lot of other "hobbies", it will just be interesting to see how long they can pull it off for.

RDryan

Yeah I had some fun on a 86' Honda atc 200 three wheeler when I was 17. I think that was a four stroke but it was pretty decked out with just the right wheels and tires and always ran great. Literally rode the wheels off of it on tight single track and fire roads just bashing the heck out of it into trees and rocks. I also traded a 82' Suzuki rm125 for a 84' Kawasaki tecate 250 three wheeler that was unfortunately pretty clapped out. Didn't know what I had at the time and looking back I wish I had just kept it for a future restore. Nowadays I look at em all and think maybe almost drool but just too darn chock fulla common sense to actually get one. :whistle: