Deals Gap Parking lot triage, looking at sunroofed #2:

This year:  May 5-12th.  25th year!
(CLICK IMAGE FOR MEET INFO)

Main Menu

one more day

Started by kramdua, January 22, 2023, 02:41:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kramdua

i received a UPS email saying my cylinders will be in tomorrow. i have never been so ready.
i am not really into riding in 30 degrees but i don't think i'll be able to control myself.
8 year absent.
back in action.
virginia.

2 Smoker

What brand of pistons are you running.

kramdua

they are ProX with the tab removed.
8 year absent.
back in action.
virginia.

kramdua

i am ready to go.
8 year absent.
back in action.
virginia.

85RZwade

I post waayyy too much

kramdua

rolling right along.
i know when i was working on bikes starting back in the late 70's i didn't know what a torque wrench was. over the years and now doing things the correct way i realize how much i have over tightened nuts and bolts over the years.
8 year absent.
back in action.
virginia.

dgorms

rz,r5,ds7,srx,fzr400rr,vfr,cl77,s90, F-7,CL 77, CA-77,ad infinitum

kramdua

i had a problem with no spark on the vape system. i had to cut all the wiring harness zip ties. got spark and rezipped the harness. it doesn't happen to standard relays often but the relay was bad. just a standard automotive relay so i had one.
8 year absent.
back in action.
virginia.

kramdua

tomorrow i am going to gas it up and set the timing. not sure about a ride. it's been raining here off and on for 3 weeks now and my gravel road is still wet. i do have that front fender to protect me and my bike.  :thumbs:
8 year absent.
back in action.
virginia.

paul1478

super nice looking. I love the 75 colors.
76 Team Scream RD400
1993 FJ1200
2006 Goldwing
2022 Ducati V2 Panigale

Kawtriplefreak

75 is my favorite year as well. Beautiful work :patriot: :patriot:

mixedbikes

Beautiful bike ! I have to ask, as my next sitting in garage is a 75. Is that factory color, or a different color. It looks more red than the yamaha orange. I think your color is great  Have fun on the ride.

kramdua

sorry to say i hate the color. it's rd400 red. i wanted it factory orange but things don't always go your way. it does look good in red.
8 year absent.
back in action.
virginia.

2 Smoker

Looks great with that seat also.

kramdua

the seat was from Vietnam. it does make the bike and it is very good quality and fit. i do have the original seat that's in very good condition also.
hopefully i'll be able to move it from turning wrenches to show off soon.
8 year absent.
back in action.
virginia.