Deals Gap Parking lot triage, looking at sunroofed #2:

This year:  May 5-12th.  25th year!
(CLICK IMAGE FOR MEET INFO)

Main Menu

Apache ( Harbor Freight) camera case

Started by Kawtriplefreak, April 11, 2023, 05:21:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kawtriplefreak

Thanks to Frank B for my HF gift card  for my birthday back in November. I just got around to using it. :patriot: :patriot: The HF brand is Apache. I am told it is similar to Pelican. They have them from small to long gun and every size in between. I caught this one on sale and got it out the door for $40 and change with my membership. The pre perforated foam makes fitting your stuff in there a breeze. Placing all my stuff took 15 minutes and now it is organized. It also has a pressure relief valve for putting it on an airplane. I have accumulated a lot of Go Pro stuff over the years and was toting it around in a small zippered bag with the cameras stuffed into Crown Royal bags and the rest of the mounts just thrown in around them.

kramdua

looks like an aircraft mechanics toolbox. you have to take inventory of your tools after every job or work day.
nice setup.
8 year absent.
back in action.
virginia.

Kawtriplefreak

It kinda does. I was an F-4 and F-15 Crew Chief for 17 years and cross trained to C-130 Flight Engineer. I might be a touch OCD too.

Striker1423

Quote from: Kawtriplefreak on April 18, 2023, 08:28:10 AM
It kinda does. I was an F-4 and F-15 Crew Chief for 17 years and cross trained to C-130 Flight Engineer. I might be a touch OCD too.

I currently work for a simulation company as a Tech Writer, specializing in aircraft.

kramdua

i grew up just outside of the patuxent naval test center. st.mary's co. maryland. i can say that the sound of freedom is number 1 and the sound of rd number 2.
8 year absent.
back in action.
virginia.

747drvr

my first duty station as a young marine was El toro MCAS California. F-4 jet engine mechanic.... loved those loud birds. somewhere along the way i found my way into a Boeing 747 cockpit. after 40 years its about time to call it a career. now i ill have more money and time to blow on the necessities like motorcyles and parts !!! :olaf: :olaf: :olaf:

kramdua

i worked at the ford dealer right in town beside the navy base. when the air show came to town they had friday practice. the blue angels blasted past our bay windows and all you could see was the bottom of the plane. i can still remember the f-4 blue angels. also road testing and see 2 harriers hovering over some trees. or see a 747 flying low with the space shuttle piggyback. those were the days.
8 year absent.
back in action.
virginia.