Deals Gap Parking lot triage, looking at sunroofed #2:

This year:  May 5-12th.  25th year!
(CLICK IMAGE FOR MEET INFO)

Main Menu

2 stroke rally

Started by kramdua, May 06, 2023, 01:50:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kramdua

for the people who aren't able to attend.. are you guys going to give us updates on what we are missing?
thanks,
8 year absent.
back in action.
virginia.

m in sc

the service up there is spotty at best.
theres a fb group anf the kawi site. im off int he early am, all packed and ready  :burnout:

SoCal250

Have fun!
Really wish I could go. Maybe next year :thumbs:
75 Yamaha RD125B   75 Yamaha RD125B (project)
75 Yamaha RD250B   75 Yamaha RD200B (project)
73 Yamaha RD350     77 Yamaha RD400D   79 Yamaha RD400F  
91 Yamaha TZR250R  89 Yamaha FZR400   05 Yamaha FZ6   
05 Yamaha XT225TC  82 Honda MB5  02 Aprilia RS250 Cup (sold)

kramdua

I am sure we will get plenty of info on the meet.
thanks and have a good ride.
8 year absent.
back in action.
virginia.

RDryan

A video by Cycledrag on Youtube found me(at least they know what I like)...it was great. I think I recognized a few members on here  as well as their bikes, lots of great content. I know I should add a link to it here but me being dumb with my google chromebook I can't seem to find the web address to share it. Anyway easy enuff to just do a search on Youtube if you haven't already subscribed to the Cycledrag youtube channel.

My biggest takeway...that motel must be booked solid year round being in what has to be the greatest place to ride a motorcycle in America. I forget how many turns but recall it as 11 miles of "black diamond" level street bike riding.

m in sc

Jacks a good guy, very enthusiastic. Def a car salesman groove to him. lol. the fat old guy in the green stripping banana shirt, yours truly.   :blah:

vid link is in the deals gap thread under events.