Main Menu

Deals Gap 2023 Pics and Vids

Started by Kawtriplefreak, May 09, 2023, 07:17:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dgorms

Mark, where's your assless chaps?
rz,r5,ds7,srx,fzr400rr,vfr,cl77,s90, F-7,CL 77, CA-77,ad infinitum

Mgmark

So happy there were no problems. I never had to open the toolbox.
'75 Yamaha RD350
'75 Yamaha TZ750
'19 Triumph T100
'80 Moto Guzzi SP1000

Evans Ward

Pix of DG23..
1984 Yamaha RZ350
1976 Suzuki GT750
1972 Kawasaki H2 750 Mach IV

Evans Ward

Last batch.. hope that these pics will whet your appetite to attend in 2024 if you have not before. The last pic has been my neighbor all week and was our therapy dog for those of us who have pets and have missed them while away. She is "Sweet Mary".
1984 Yamaha RZ350
1976 Suzuki GT750
1972 Kawasaki H2 750 Mach IV

Hawaii-Mike

Kawtriplefreak

Our annual pilgrimage is done and I had such a wonderful time in that most magical place with the best people in the world. Thank you to everyone who helped me get the Gray Ghost RZ sorted. Mark Haase, Chuck Supertune Quenzler and Frank Bryan all put in hours of work, taught me things I didn't know and answered my incessant questions. Special thanks to Karl Jones for that wonderful gift. It was so good to see and talk with all of you my dear old friends. We slew the Dragon again and again maybe not as fast as we once were but I bet he knows we were there. Thank you to Evans Ward for honoring our friend John Evans and RD Charlie and the pizza crew for making it special for Ben and Casey Evans. I know John was there looking down on all of us and I bet he has a fast RZ in heaven. Thank you Nitrous Carl for all you do for all of us every year and for bringing Jack from Cycle Drag to spread news of our meet to the world. Thanks Jack for interviewing  me about the Phoenix Project which would not exist without the Kawasaki Triples forum and the guys who made it happen. Thank you everyone... I am forever grateful. I can't believe it has been 20 years since the fire and the Phoenix Project the Bike Built by the Board lives on because of your kindness and generosity. .

m in sc

here you go.

ignore the old fat guy in the green banana shirt.   :wave:

Mgmark

Quote from: m in sc on May 14, 2023, 05:26:08 PM
here you go.

ignore the old fat guy in the green banana shirt.   :wave:

Cool!
'75 Yamaha RD350
'75 Yamaha TZ750
'19 Triumph T100
'80 Moto Guzzi SP1000

Kawtriplefreak

m in sc

Quote from: dgorms on May 12, 2023, 08:16:29 PM
Mark, where's your assless chaps?

there's a paywall to see those.  :dawg:

paul1478

I had a great time. 3rd year.
It was the year of the water buffalo for sure. Also the year of the collapsed pop up tents. I had 2 of them collapse myself.
I was able to look over Marks awesome light weight. What a cool bike. Little bits and pcs that did not go together but looked perfectly in place.

already looking forward to next year.
76 Team Scream RD400
1993 FJ1200
2006 Goldwing
2022 Ducati V2 Panigale

LMS

Great thread. There are a few Facebook posts/vids circulating that I saw in the past few days as well.
75 RD350 bought 12/22. First motorcycle I have ever owned.

m in sc

few pics. wasnt able to find on on 129 photos or killboy of me on the tzr though. odd.

lightweight and the fun & reliable CB1100.

Kawtriplefreak

Kawtriplefreak

https://youtu.be/YNd3tud3q2c
I was so excited to ride it I forgot to put on the windsock. Thank you M in SC  :patriot:  :patriot: