Deals Gap 2024: Safety 3rd!

This year:  May 5-12th.  25th year!
(CLICK IMAGE FOR MEET INFO)

Main Menu

SHIRT UPDATE:

Started by m in sc, December 06, 2023, 04:37:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

m in sc

fyi, off of the polling & side messages, I went ahead and pulled the trigger on the 1st run.

here is what i have ordered:

right now, on graphic 1, i have :

on black shirts:
2 large
7 xl

charcoal:

5 large
2 xl

gold:

5 large
3 xl
1 2xl

royal:

2 medium
3 large
--------------------------------------------------------

graphic 2:

black:

2 large

5 xl

2 2xl

charcoal:

1 medium

4 large

5 xl

gold:

3 large

2 xl

royal:

1 large

2 xl

paypal is $30 usd per shirt at:

rooskie@comporium.net

(assuming the shipping and everything stays the same) and IN the paypal message, i -NEED-_ your user name, what you ordered, and a shipping address. I'll create a spreadsheet and post it here to show whos ordered what and whats shipped out, etc.

You can please wait until 12/8 until i get verification nothing changed on their end. whoever pays 1st gets 1st ones off the press.  LIke said, let me get verification BEFORE you send any $. Do not send for goods and services, if you do, it will be 35 bucks per shirt.

thanks guys

Striker1423

m in sc

hold tight. somebody over at the print shop had a heart attack a few mos ago or something and has been working half days.

AAAltered

Mark - Is there a way to see what I voted for?
Thanks for this.
1971 R5
1976 RD200
2022 Moto Guzzi V7 850 Special

m in sc

I don't have data on the polling (who voted for what).

hopefully Monday I can get a hold of somebody over there, if not I'm taking a drive over see what the fuck is going on..  so don't send me any $ yet.

m in sc

OK!!  found a new place to do it. might be a bit more but not much, so lets say 35 shipped.

I was also thinking, with design 2, w the daytona stripe: does anyone want it on the front? option 2 will stay on the back for now but i can do either.

SoCal250

Quote from: AAAltered on December 10, 2023, 09:35:02 AMMark - Is there a way to see what I voted for?
Ed, if you go to the poll, your selections will be in bold
https://www.2strokeworld.net/forum/index.php?topic=6062.0
75 Yamaha RD125B   75 Yamaha RD125B (project)
75 Yamaha RD250B   75 Yamaha RD200B (project)
73 Yamaha RD350     77 Yamaha RD400D   79 Yamaha RD400F  
91 Yamaha TZR250R  89 Yamaha FZR400   05 Yamaha FZ6   
05 Yamaha XT225TC  82 Honda MB5  02 Aprilia RS250 Cup (sold)

m in sc

:clap:

Im heading down to the print shop tomorrow prior to work, i should have an answer tomorrow as i will probably lay down the $ for the 1st order after all thats done I'll announce it.

irk_miller

I totally missed the boat on these.  Will there be another chance at some point?

m in sc

Oh, its no problem on ordering, i actually paid for the 1st order on one style of shirt, it was a bit expensive than I had anticipated, but this had to do with the colors.  I'll put up a post int he for sale section. for that reason, im going to lock this topic and re-direct there so i dont miss any requests.
:gentleman:

ORDER INFO TOPIC IS HERE:

https://www.2strokeworld.net/forum/index.php?topic=6139.0