Deals Gap Parking lot triage, looking at sunroofed #2:

This year:  May 5-12th.  25th year!
(CLICK IMAGE FOR MEET INFO)

Main Menu

suzuki t20 near Savannah

Started by m in sc, January 10, 2024, 12:50:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

m in sc

Got this message from a trusted friend.  (no direct affiliation)

"Mark, a friend of mine in Savannah has a Suzuki T20 he wants to sell. It's coming back to him from Ed Toomey this week and he has got all the bugs out of it, and it runs well now. He's looking for $3600. Clear Title. If you know anybody interested, let me know."

Jody Schaaf.
 jschaaf5@comcast.net

Evans Ward

Jody is a friend of mine and has been at the Gap the last couple of years with his 84 RWB RZ350. Straight up guy!
1984 Yamaha RZ350
1976 Suzuki GT750
1972 Kawasaki H2 750 Mach IV

BlueR32

Looks very nicely done. One of these was sold on BaT last month for $12,250:
https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1967-suzuki-t20-x6-hustler/

m in sc

@ evans, yeah, I remember him, I concur 100%. I wouldn't hesitate if interested

Simoniz

Thanks to Mark for sharing this earlier. The bike is now at my house close to Chattanooga TN and I'm looking for a buyer on behalf of Jody. I rode it this afternoon, and it's ready to go to it's new owner. Clear Title in hand. Someone come and get it - or stop on the way to the Deals Gap 2 Stroke Meet next month. I'll even let you test ride it.

Here are some pictures taken this week.

m in sc

2 Smoker

If I was in your area I would snatch it up

Evans Ward

Simon- bring it to the Gap with a For Sale sign on it. I'll bet it would sell there!  :thumbs:
1984 Yamaha RZ350
1976 Suzuki GT750
1972 Kawasaki H2 750 Mach IV

Simoniz

Quote from: Evans Ward on April 14, 2024, 08:17:49 PMSimon- bring it to the Gap with a For Sale sign on it. I'll bet it would sell there!  :thumbs:

Nice idea Evans.....I may do that!

m in sc

ver possibly will. id love to have it but im slap full.

Simoniz

m in sc

.. what do you have your eye on Simon? you know what i have. Im just curious.

Simoniz

I listed it in some classic bike buying groups on FB marketplace yesterday, but no bites so far. Remind me of what you have in the garage right now - from memory it's the TZR, the 2 RDs, the GT500 and the YL-1 ?

m in sc

only bike id be willing to maybe let go of is the 72 R5. which is basically an RD at this point. -Maybe- the Yl1 but i really like that thing.

what I currently have is:
67 Yl1E
67Kaw C2TR
70 R5
72 R5
72 T500
'74' RD LC hybrid
Lightweight RD
78 KZ650B
87 TZR250 1KT
2014 CB1100
2014 Grom w 2t motor
2021 CT125 trail
2023 XR150L

Man, i got issues. lol.  :toot:

Simoniz

Issues? As long as your garage is big enough, there's no issue  :whistle:

If this was a GT250, I'd keep it for myself. The first old Japanese bike I restored was a candy gold GT250B in 1991 but I had to leave it in England when I emigrated, and I have a soft spot for them.

If FB marketplace doesn't find a buyer, then let's talk about it before we go to The Gap. The R5 might be a good candidate.