Deals Gap Parking lot triage, looking at sunroofed #2:

This year:  May 5-12th.  25th year!
(CLICK IMAGE FOR MEET INFO)

Main Menu

Blowin out the cobwebs

Started by lawnboy, February 15, 2024, 11:22:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lawnboy

Finally a day off without rain here in CA. Took all the bikes around the neighborhood after sitting all winter.
DON'T HATE ON THE LAMMYS TOO MUCH PLZ!!! :whistle:

Right to left:
'67 lanbretta SX 200. Stock except for 12 volt ignition.
'78 Lambretta Servetta Jet 200 (Spanish market). 200 cc Mugello kit with old style indian electronic ignition 28 mm Kiehin carb and box style expansion chamber
'74 RD 60 "Sweet Thing" Bone stock with Hagons
'73 RD 350 "THC RD" Top end with the "works" done by Garret before he stopped doin machine work. Vintage Smoke ignition and Pypelines.

Feb dust off-shake down.jpgFeb dust off- shake down II.jpgfeb dust off-shake down III.jpg

2 Smoker

Nice group of riders, tell me about the rear sets on the 350 as I am in the market for a set.

Evans Ward

Very nice stable of bikes/ scooters. Really digging' the Lambrettas too! Also love the blue/ white vintage Yamaha sign- was this from a dealership that you know? Enjoy!  :thumbs:
1984 Yamaha RZ350
1976 Suzuki GT750
1972 Kawasaki H2 750 Mach IV

m in sc

i dig a lambretta way over a vespa. very cool.  :toot:  :vroom:

85RZwade

No hatin' here, that's a great stable!
I post waayyy too much

Kawtriplefreak

msr

svgarage

Nice stable of bikes! A couple of times a year, we have a group of 2T bikes that make a run through Skyline and the Santa Cruz mountains. You should come with us!
A goal without a plan is just a wish.   ~ Antoine de Saint ExupĂ©ry

so-cal-sdr200

https://www.planetlambretta.com/

If you need anything for your Lambrettas, my friend of 30 years
 runs Planet Lambretta.
 And if you ever get to So. Cal. you need to visit his museum.

Nice bikes too. Cheers, Jeff

SoCal250

Cool assortment of bikes :thumbs: I love RD60s And that vintage Yamaha sign is way cool!

Quote from: 2 Smoker on February 16, 2024, 03:56:35 AMtell me about the rear sets on the 350 as I am in the market for a set.
Jim, the rearsets look like Slipstream Cycle Works
75 Yamaha RD125B   75 Yamaha RD125B (project)
75 Yamaha RD250B   75 Yamaha RD200B (project)
73 Yamaha RD350     77 Yamaha RD400D   79 Yamaha RD400F  
91 Yamaha TZR250R  89 Yamaha FZR400   05 Yamaha FZ6   
05 Yamaha XT225TC  82 Honda MB5  02 Aprilia RS250 Cup (sold)

m in sc

or vintage smoke ones. all good, but would also recommend speed of cheese units.

lawnboy

Quote from: 2 Smoker on February 16, 2024, 03:56:35 AMNice group of riders, tell me about the rear sets on the 350 as I am in the market for a set.

they are the slip stream rear sets with folding pegs.
Quote from: Evans Ward on February 16, 2024, 06:40:21 AMVery nice stable of bikes/ scooters. Really digging' the Lambrettas too! Also love the blue/ white vintage Yamaha sign- was this from a dealership that you know? Enjoy!  :thumbs:
yeah that sign is from the old Yamaha dealership in downtown SJ. CA.

kpke

Quote from: svgarage on February 16, 2024, 11:27:19 AMNice stable of bikes! A couple of times a year, we have a group of 2T bikes that make a run through Skyline and the Santa Cruz mountains. You should come with us!

Yes, you have a cool collection.

And yes, you should come with us

https://www.youtube.com/c/KensGarage1
Hord of RZ350's
RZV500 R6 Suspension and Bodywork
R1 LE #158

soonerbillz

Nice line up!
 Love them all.
 Would be perfect for our vintage Tiddler rides here in Oklahoma!