Deals Gap 2024: Safety 3rd!

This year:  May 5-12th.  25th year!
(CLICK IMAGE FOR MEET INFO)

Main Menu

73 H1 in WI- Decent price

Started by Organicjedi, June 24, 2019, 03:41:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Organicjedi

1973 Kawasaki 500 Mach III - $5500 (Tomahawk)

https://wausau.craigslist.org/mcy/d/tomahawk-1973-kawasaki-500-mach-iii/6917770738.html

Runs great, has been in the family for years but is not getting ridden or seen, so it needs to go somewhere where it will get ridden, seen and appreciated. The paint and body in general are all original and has the usual patina that comes with a bike of this age. Nothing is dented. The original helmet lock and key are there, and it works. I used it to get around at our second home but now we sold the primary home and moved the herd to the secondary home and I just don't have room. It has been maintained and treated like I was going to keep it forever. It's a blast to ride and you don't see many around.
Completely tuned – spokes checked, cables lubed, chokes and throttles adjusted, brake fluid changed, chain adjusted, heads retorqued (they were fine), baffles cleaned and repacked. K&Ns cleaned and oiled, general fastener check of chassis,
New tires, tubes, rim bands, chain, sprockets, fork seals, steering bearings, petcock rubber, fuel tank Creemed, carbs cleaned adjusted and synced, fuel lines, baffles repacked. Top end has been redone (1st over), new gear oil, uses BRP XPS full synthetic injection oil, includes original owner's manual and tool kit.
Non-stock – superbike handlebars, exhaust system, stock airbox replaced with individual K&N filters, rear fender bobbed.
Needs – Seat cover, battery, front brake line (surface cracks but works).

Call, text or e-mail. If I don't respond, your post appears to be a scam. You'll need to call to discuss. No B.S. deals please