News:

Deals Gap Shenanigans

Deals Gap 2-stroke meet 2024 : May 5-12th.  25th year!
(CLICK IMAGE FOR MEET INFO)

Main Menu

Distinguished Gentleman's Ride

Started by m in sc, August 14, 2019, 11:14:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

m in sc

So, as with every year, Im going again. In the past I have ridden exclusively 2 strokes except the 1st year i took the morini 3 1/2. this year, going to take the CB1100 just because. 

For those that have never done it, do it. Its genuinely fun, and the scooter crowd always seems to really come out in good numbers. There's always neat bikes to see, its kid and spouse friendly. Also, a really good cause.

read here for general info:

https://www.gentlemansride.com/about

Its a global event, so everyone reading this can participate. Definitely take something out, the weirder the better.  :patriot: :celebrate: :cheerleader:

few pics. from '15, me on the C2TR

last year, my t500 and R5 (i loaned it out that year)

Left to right: my friend David (rode his turbo XS400), my GF Angie, Me, Mitch (rode a choppered out CSR305 )

part of the Charlotte ride , 2017. (thats the one i attend)

this was maybe half of attendees

:clap:

AtLarge

Good for you M in SC and it's a great cause.  This will be my 3rd year of participating and my 1st on a 2T.  Looking forward to it!  :whoop: :celebrate: :toot:
1973 Honda CL70-K3
1975 Kawasaki 350 F9-C
1994 BMW K1100RS
2023 Honda CRF300L Rally ABS

Czakky

Organicjedi

Quote from: Czakky on August 15, 2019, 01:36:38 PM
Anybody doing the Madison WI DGR?

I'll probably do the Milwaukee ride if I go.

BarryB

Registered again for Colorado Springs.  The Boulder Street Moto Garage here sponsors the event - very cool!  Check out the pics -- Girls!!!! 
I'm ditching my 70's suit crap this time and went a little crazy with some steampunk/victorian period clothes -- can't wait!