News:

Mat Oxley 1986 IOM TT

click above to read more about Mat.

Main Menu

Deals Gap? (2021)

Started by rd400canuck, December 02, 2019, 07:37:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Striker1423

Well fellas, unfortunately the bike wont be ready in time for me to go this year. Gonna camp up in the thumb instead. Maybe that'll distract me for a while. Not real happy about it, but it be what it be.

e30 gangsta

I might head up Friday the 21st. Are people still around at the end of the week/weekend?

m in sc

usually yes, but its thinner. this year is an odd one so who knows. I prob will be gone by then. Usually i do 7 days.

pidjones

Whenever you are in the area, check out Time Warp Tea Room on Central Ave. in Knoxville. On Tuesday evenings they have bike night, and the Time Warp Vintage Motorcycle Club wanders in to look at each other's rides and shoot the breeze. Bikes line up by the curb and up on the sidewalk. The place is all about vintage bikes and has them parked all over inside. Many 2 smokers there. No alky (bars are nearby) but great food and atmosphere and happy characters.
"Love 'em all.... Let GOD sort 'em out!"

m in sc

My pics from this year. excuse the clunky album page.

http://www.2strokeworld.net/gap-2020-august/

SoCal250

Looks like a lot of fun!  :cheers:
75 Yamaha RD125B   75 Yamaha RD125B (project)
75 Yamaha RD250B   75 Yamaha RD200B (project)
73 Yamaha RD350     77 Yamaha RD400D   79 Yamaha RD400F  
91 Yamaha TZR250R  89 Yamaha FZR400   05 Yamaha FZ6   
05 Yamaha XT225TC  82 Honda MB5  02 Aprilia RS250 Cup (sold)

Kawtriplefreak

Czakky

I WILL make it there at some point. The stars wouldn't align for me this year. Next year?....

I recognize maybe Paul's 400, possibly the good Dr's 400, the gorgeous T500 and the psycho Grom.
Is that the two bikes you brought M?

m in sc

paul and chuck were in the room next to mine. I brought the t500, the grom, and my buddys 75 rd which he rode when he got up on monday night.

Timmy, we missed you guys. and Demshock, sort of.  :dawg:

anotherusername

Quote from: m in sc on August 21, 2020, 07:58:34 PM
paul and chuck were in the room next to mine. I bought the t500, the grom, and my buddys 75 rd which he rode when he got up on monday night.

Timmy, we missed you guys. and Demshock, sort of.  :dawg:

Hey......wait.....what?.....sorta missed me? :umm:

Kawtriplefreak

Thanks
Demshock and me sorta missed you too.

IR8D8R

We only have to wait 9 months for the next one. Bright side...

I only wrecked once with minor damage to my exhaust and a few bruises.

Sadly one death on the hill during the week (RIP Lisa Renee Green of Clanton, AL).

Overall a fairly good week on the Dragon. The company was the best part. All you guys were great to be around. A bit rainy but that's expected here.

I love the Foothills Parkway! Cherohala Skyway is awesome too! Already looking forward to May 2021!!

IR8D8R

m in sc

I didn't know you crashed. after i left i assume? hope all is ok.

next year i plan on bringing a big bike, the lightweight? and ? maybe the cr85 kawi g3?  who knows.

Yes, 9 mos.  :metal: :toot: :righteous:

pidjones

Quote from: IR8D8R on August 26, 2020, 01:18:29 PM
We only have to wait 9 months for the next one. Bright side...

I only wrecked once with minor damage to my exhaust and a few bruises.

Sadly one death on the hill during the week (RIP Lisa Renee Green of Clanton, AL).

Overall a fairly good week on the Dragon. The company was the best part. All you guys were great to be around. A bit rainy but that's expected here.

I love the Foothills Parkway! Cherohala Skyway is awesome too! Already looking forward to May 2021!!

IR8D8R
We used to loose only about one a year on 129. Now it seems we loose one a month in the summer.
"Love 'em all.... Let GOD sort 'em out!"

2 Stroke Jamoke

The foothills was super fun with you Andrew and Paul. Thanks again dude for having me. I'm planning some 17 in wheels for the gamma, 9 short months to go