Deals Gap Parking lot triage, looking at sunroofed #2:

This year:  May 5-12th.  25th year!
(CLICK IMAGE FOR MEET INFO)

Main Menu

Nice LC

Started by RDFL, February 19, 2020, 02:06:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Red Scourge

I didn't know the US market got the RD350 LC.  I always thought it was just the RZ350.
'76 Yamaha RD400C
'71 Kawasaki G3SS
'88 Honda CBR400RR
'90 Yamaha FZR400/600 hybrid

RDFL

We didn't but there are a lot of them here now.

RDFL

I do wonder why the RD mags, and upside down clubmans.

economan

I do not believe those are RD mags. Lester, Campo. or ? I reckon it has more than enough brakes though.  :whistle:

RDFL

Yep that's some disks, I wondered if they were some aftermarket wheels odd he doesn't say what they are.

Jspooner

Somebody put a lot of money into that thing. The front rotors and carriers are TZ and the calipers look like either Grimeca or Lockheed. Lots of other trick parts on it too. It sounds like the guy that owns it knows nothing about it.
"Just quit brain fucking it and get it done"

rodneya

Quote from: Jspooner on February 19, 2020, 02:59:01 PM
Somebody put a lot of money into that thing. The front rotors and carriers are TZ and the calipers look like either Grimeca or Lockheed. Lots of other trick parts on it too. It sounds like the guy that owns it knows nothing about it.

Looks like a Metmachex swing arm. Big $ by the time you get it landed from the UK.

Never seen clubmans used like that though, cant be very comfortable to ride.

Czakky

RDFL

Quote from: Czakky on February 19, 2020, 06:16:21 PM
I'd look good on it :vroom:
Riding it to my house to drop it off. Bet he has $$$ reserve on it.

Striker1423

Reserve not met and sitting at 3k. Grab the popcorn for the last few hours. 

bitzz

Quote from: Jspooner on February 19, 2020, 02:59:01 PM

The carriers are TZ but the discs aren't.
Those calipers are second edition lockheeds... they're not as good as stock RD calipers.
Might be Lester wheels....

RDFL

I'm sure whoever bid $4000 had max bid higher than that (had to know would not get it for 4k) but of course ebay will only automatically raise to beat next highest. Surprised they haven't made it where if someone set limit that was above sellers reserve, would bid just over, and whoever set max high enough first wins if more than one did.