Deals Gap Parking lot triage, looking at sunroofed #2:

This year:  May 5-12th.  25th year!
(CLICK IMAGE FOR MEET INFO)

Main Menu

Confusing ad

Started by RDFL, March 12, 2020, 09:57:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pdxjim

Cagiva Mito 125 is a popular recipient for RZ motor swap.

I can only assume this is for pipes to fit the RZ motor in the Mito chassis.
Wasting time on 2T forums since the dawn of the internet. '89 TDR250, '13 300xcw, '19 690smcr, '56 Porsche 356A

RDFL

RDFL

Just scrolled  right and saw text description kinda explains that what it is. They must be making money of pipes only $20 to ship from Italy.

rodneya

Quote from: RDFL on March 12, 2020, 10:26:10 PM
Just scrolled  right and saw text description kinda explains that what it is. They must be making money of pipes only $20 to ship from Italy.

I dont think they are shipping anything from Italy at the moment even if you were prepared to pay their price which is about twice what the pipes are worth

IR8D8R

I have a company office in Pescara. Commerce is still working and goods are going in and out but the streets are deserted and travel by live people has stopped. No international travel at all. The economy is pretty weak over there so they are keeping things flowing or their system would collapse.

One problem is that 23% of the population is over 65. They have a disproportionate number of Covid deaths because of that.

Proprietors are still operating their businesses. Especially the online kind. There may be delays but the country is definitely not shut down completely.

IR8D8R