Deals Gap Parking lot triage, looking at sunroofed #2:

This year:  May 5-12th.  25th year!
(CLICK IMAGE FOR MEET INFO)

Main Menu

Spec 2 decals

Started by Hawaii-Mike, July 21, 2019, 02:44:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawaii-Mike

I've asked Gary (owner of Spec2) if I can get some decals off and on for several years and he hasn't had any.

I have a good Spec2 decal and am going to a local shop that makes vinyl decals.  The initial setup is the most expensive, about $25 and then the more I buy, the less expensive it gets per decal. 

Just checking to see if anyone else here is interested?  I estimate $5 for two decals mailed to your U.S. address.  I hope to print about 100 decals.  This design is not very large, about 2.25 inches x 1 inch high.

pdxjim

I have an even older OG SpecII decal here I can scan if you want?
Wasting time on 2T forums since the dawn of the internet. '89 TDR250, '13 300xcw, '19 690smcr, '56 Porsche 356A

Czakky

Evans Ward

1984 Yamaha RZ350
1976 Suzuki GT750
1972 Kawasaki H2 750 Mach IV

paul1478

I'm in for sure. At least 2
76 Team Scream RD400
1993 FJ1200
2006 Goldwing
2022 Ducati V2 Panigale

Hawaii-Mike

PDX Jim yes please e-mail the file to me.

Addressing other questions-

My decal is black and white.  I think PDX Jim's decal is orange, we shall see.

Is it legal? I intend to distribute them at cost.   I don't see why it couldn't be legal. And it's free advertising for Spec2.

If you check with Gary and he has decals for sale, that's great. I've asked him many times over the years and he  hasn't had time to get them made.

pdxjim

Quote from: Hawaii-Mike on July 21, 2019, 09:50:02 PM
PDX Jim yes please e-mail the file to me.

Addressing other questions-

My decal is black and white.  I think PDX Jim's decal is orange, we shall see.

Is it legal? I intend to distribute them at cost.   I don't see why it couldn't be legal. And it's free advertising for Spec2.

If you check with Gary and he has decals for sale, that's great. I've asked him many times over the years and he  hasn't had time to get them made.

Yes the one I have is orange.  The ones on my pipes from the late 80's/early 90's were orange as well.
Wasting time on 2T forums since the dawn of the internet. '89 TDR250, '13 300xcw, '19 690smcr, '56 Porsche 356A

Tuck

SUPERTUNE

I'm in for 2 sets.
Chuck
RD machine work, boring, porting, cranks and engine building.

Chuck 'SUPERTUNE' Quenzler III
Team Scream Racing LLC
1920 Sherwood St. STE A
Clearwater, FL. 33765
cqsupertune@tampabay.rr.com

m in sc

id take a pair for sure  :clap:

Evans Ward

I have a new orange decal you can use if needed if you go that route.
1984 Yamaha RZ350
1976 Suzuki GT750
1972 Kawasaki H2 750 Mach IV

suey1958

Hawaii-Mike

Quote from: Evans Ward on July 22, 2019, 10:33:03 AM
I have a new orange decal you can use if needed if you go that route.
Yes please send the file to me.  When I have the orange decal file (seems more popular than my black and white) I'll go to the print shop.

Thanks, Mike

Hawaii-Mike

Update: Evans sent a copy of the orange Spec2 decal and the print shop is working on it.  I will let you know when the decals are ready.

Kawtriplefreak

I will take two sets.