Deals Gap Parking lot triage, looking at sunroofed #2:

This year:  May 5-12th.  25th year!
(CLICK IMAGE FOR MEET INFO)

Main Menu

RD400 under construction

Started by rd400greenhorn, February 16, 2019, 02:25:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rd400greenhorn

Quote from: m in sc on November 30, 2023, 03:15:53 PMI need more info on the tree and the motogadget gauge set into it. that is the cleanest gauge setup ive ever seen.   :notworthy:  :bacon:
Thanks man! Its actually a one of, own design, in colab with a norweigan guy a few years back. I sent him my original triple tree and told the wishes i had and he already had the moto gadget speedo dummy ( He has done a lot of bike stuff) and so we ended up with this design. CNC from 1 piece of aluminum.

Back home i had it glas blasted slitely and anodized black to fit the frame and the structure black powder coating.

rd400greenhorn

And, when thinking about it... the original thread on this bike is approx 7 years old i think... i started with a frame, and eventually little by little, it evolved.

My very first bike and i will never sell it, i promised my self that.

Paint is toyota supra, lightning yellow.  :afro: 
Custom decals on tank and rear piece from my own design ( Yes i know the kenny roberts theme has been done a million times, but i love a good yellow bike and I just thought i would be perfect for my 77 rd )

please just ask and i will also get more and better pictures of the bike and further details  :cheers: