(CLICK IMAGE FOR MEET INFO)

Main Menu

Harley

Started by RDFL, November 05, 2019, 06:37:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Brit

Quote from: Old Brit on March 01, 2020, 02:28:46 AM
Quote from: thatguy on February 23, 2020, 10:34:58 AM
Like I said you have to be able to work a tough market. Is there a tougher market then West Virginia? Prob'ly but you'll have to search. The Japanese bikes aren't high dollar toys thus a different sell. Seems like everyone want to see me out of work via Harley's failure. However I don't see it happening any time soon.
I for one wouldn't want to see you out of work and honestly can't see Harley being anywhere near as ignorant or stupid as the British motorcycle manufactures were back in the 70's. Yes the days of dealerships the size of a Holiday Inn maybe numbered but they're trying to move with modern market demands. It's a fact that the last generation of "I'd rather walk than ride anything else" customer base is literally dying but at least they haven't stuck their head in the sand like ALL of the dozens of British manufacturers did when exactly the same thing happened to them. Harley have done a brilliant job at stretching it out across an extra generation or 2 but it's time for a radical rethink. Who would ever of thought Ducati would offer us anything more than 2 cylinders huh ?