News:

Mat Oxley 1986 IOM TT

click above to read more about Mat.

Main Menu

Do you love cool RD stuff? of course, Get in here.

Started by Makr, October 08, 2021, 08:42:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Makr

Quote from: rlloydm on March 15, 2022, 10:52:53 AM
Hey Mark - I remember some of your posts from the old forum. What AHRMA rounds will you be running this year? I race an RD in the Novice Production class. Would love to come check out your parts in person.

I'm planning on High Plains, Heartland, and Laguna Seca for sure. Maybe Barber if I can get away that long.

What about you?

rlloydm

Quote from: Makr on March 26, 2022, 08:21:13 PM
Hey Mark - I remember some of your posts from the old forum. What AHRMA rounds will you be running this year? I race an RD in the Novice Production class. Would love to come check out your parts in person.

I'm planning on High Plains, Heartland, and Laguna Seca for sure. Maybe Barber if I can get away that long.

What about you?

I'm NC based so I mostly stick to this coast. Have a kid on the way any day now so that's bound to impact my racing season but I'm thinking (in addition to already running Roebling): NJ, IL, & Barber. I'll be pleased if I make NR or IL and qualify for Barber.

If I do, I'll come find you in the pits!

- Lloyd

Makr

Quote from: rlloydm on March 28, 2022, 09:01:21 AM
Quote from: Makr on March 26, 2022, 08:21:13 PM

What about you?

I'm NC based so I mostly stick to this coast. Have a kid on the way any day now so that's bound to impact my racing season but I'm thinking (in addition to already running Roebling): NJ, IL, & Barber. I'll be pleased if I make NR or IL and qualify for Barber.

If I do, I'll come find you in the pits!

- Lloyd

Do it for sure!

1979DaytonaSpecial

Makr

Quote from: 1979DaytonaSpecial on July 23, 2022, 10:58:00 AM
How about rear sets for a Daytona ?

I have built a set for a guy who was helping me sort out details. He was very helpful but it was too hard to interpret over text, some of the details.

I wished I knew someone with a complete bike I could put a set on myself and make sure it all works correctly.

LMS

Are you making kick starters by any chance?? This design is pretty cool.
75 RD350 bought 12/22. First motorcycle I have ever owned.

Makr

Yes I have made some but was not happy with them. I redesigned them but havent machined any. I will put that on the front burner.