(CLICK IMAGE FOR MEET INFO)

Main Menu

Monkeyclaw auction

Started by Greaser Greg, January 12, 2022, 11:54:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greaser Greg

Every day above ground is a good one.
'71 R5B "Rusty"  '71 R5B "Decaf"   '99 KZ 250
'97 XL1200S "The Vibrator"   '08 XL1200N  "Greenie" (totalled)
'78 CB750F "The Skunk"   '74 CB550 "Blackie"    '78 Honda Hobbit

m in sc

wow. thats where his good stuff has been hiding.

I just got a front wheel from them for the ds7, actually really nice for the $. its always hit or miss.

Evans Ward

Nice bikes there he's selling off and he's sitting on a gold mine! Click the link and scroll through them if you haven't. IMHO, monkeyclaw gets a bad rap and I have bought lots of parts through his listings. I understand a member here is a good friend of his and MC is probably a good dude like the majority here.
1984 Yamaha RZ350
1976 Suzuki GT750
1972 Kawasaki H2 750 Mach IV

irk_miller

Haven't heard the bad rap, and I'm okay with that.  I've bought a ton of parts from monkeyclaw's eBay store.  Two were delivered today.  LOL

dgorms

I've scored some gems, just have to read between the lines on descriptions..................D
rz,r5,ds7,srx,fzr400rr,vfr,cl77,s90, F-7,CL 77, CA-77,ad infinitum

IR8D8R

If his photos only show one side of a part it's likely the other side was down in the mud. I got a rear hub from him that had the brake side down in the dirt. Took some aggressive cleaning to even tell if it was usable. It was definitely mud and not shown in the photos.

I think he has his parts stored outside in the weather. Or the bikes he buys have been.

IR8D8R