Deals Gap Parking lot triage, looking at sunroofed #2:

This year:  May 5-12th.  25th year!
(CLICK IMAGE FOR MEET INFO)

Main Menu

Brake calipers/master cylinder special sale pricing for 2022 Gap attendees

Started by Evans Ward, May 03, 2022, 08:02:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evans Ward

I'll have several sets and singles of ready to go loaded EX500 front brake calipers 2 sets of loaded Yamaha blue spot calipers, 2 rebuilt H2 master cylinders (one early, one later model), and 2 rebuilt EX500 front masters. This sale is special and open to those coming to Deal's Gap 2022. I also have just a few EX adapter plates for Kaw Triples. Kaw Triple owners and GS/GT Suzuki owners like the EX units and and salty monk on GS Resources sells a nice adapter kit. I just finished installing dual EX's with 296mm Honda Valkyrie rotors on my GT750 but it will not be at the Gap this year. Save on shipping and get what you need at rock bottom pricing. Pricing: any caliper set $150, single EX (either left or right) $75, front master cylinders are $60 each, and EX adapter plates are $20 each. Payment accepted: cash, personal check (if I know you), or PayPal. I'll allow anyone to dib ahead of the meet if you send me a PM.

One of our Gap local attendees had a mishap last year on his H2 and needed an EX caliper/ pads but I did not bring any stock. I can also rebuilt your master or caliper(s) but not while at the Gap. $40 per unit labor cost with you furnishing the core, rebuild kit, pads, as well as paying for return shipping. I'll be glad to take your unit back with me if that scenario applies to you. I can discuss my process with you if desired while at the Gap. I've rebuilt and sold over 170 master cylinders and around 70 calipers in the past 8 years selling on websites and eBay.

Thanks and see ya'll soon!
1984 Yamaha RZ350
1976 Suzuki GT750
1972 Kawasaki H2 750 Mach IV

m in sc

nice evans.

why is the blue buffalo not making it back this year?   :huh:

Evans Ward

Quote from: m in sc on May 06, 2022, 01:50:59 PM
nice evans.

why is the blue buffalo not making it back this year?   :huh:

Allen Wood was going to help me rebuild it but we could not coordinate schedules over the past year. Although I'm not bringing it, I'm bringing my stock bore GT750 cylinder (with NOS pistons/ rings) and a Brush ball hone for Shane to hone/ see if it will clean up and deglaze. Allen is also bringing me a 1st over cylinder and I have NOS pistons/ rings in 1st over size coming with me. Most likely will just be bringing the RZ350 as my '72 H2 tins have been at LRC Triples for paint work for about 4 months. John at LRC got Covid really bad and they are backed up by 2 months. They are working on mine for the past couple of weeks and it's going to be the lighter hue of '72 blue. Slight chance it could come with me and a shame if both my H2 and GT750 won't make the 50th anniversary for this meet.
1984 Yamaha RZ350
1976 Suzuki GT750
1972 Kawasaki H2 750 Mach IV