This year:  May 5-12th.  25th year!
(CLICK IMAGE FOR MEET INFO)

Main Menu

2023 Spring Tiddler ride is set!

Started by soonerbillz, February 17, 2023, 09:32:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

soonerbillz

Here is the notice Larry sent out.
Hope some of the 2StrokeWorld members can make it!

"Dear T-Town Tiddlers,

Happy Thursday! There may be two inches of solid ice on the ground here in T-Town (Tulsa, OK, for our farther-flung friends), but spring's a-comin,' and with it will come our BIG T-Town Tiddlers 25th annual Spring Tiddler Tour. We now have the details all set for this next opportunity to ride together on our bikes with the miniature motors that deliver full-size fun. For this event we will return to our ancestral home: Delaware County, to once again tour its hilly woods and twisty, creek-bottom backroads. Our ride will start in Jay, OK, at 10:00 A.M. on Saturday, 4/29/2023. Amazingly, that new Harp's Food Store (ex-Walmart) is still not yet open, so I haven't been able to get formal approval to use the graveled area east of their parking lot for our gathering place, but we're going to proceed as though that is our plan. Its address is 1107 South Main Street, Jay, OK 74346. If that's a problem, we'll find a nearby alternative. That Harp's is supposed to be open by early March. It would be convenient for supplies and restroom, and the Casey's across the street sells non-ethanol gasoline. Please start the ride with your motorcycle FULL of gasoline. Of course, this event is for riders of all PRE-1980 models of street-legal motorcycles of <201cc. Happily, the Honda MB5, MB8, Passport 70, CM200 and the Kawasaki AR80 all qualify. Unless you have written proof that the four-speed Honda CT110 was introduced anywhere in the world prior to 1980, please do not ask about that model. Thank you! We probably will make new T-shirts for this ride, with more details and a request for orders to follow later. As always, a support vehicle will follow us to carry tools, gas, water and inop bikes. There is no cost for this event other than for your food and gas. Most riders will truck their bikes to the start, and you may leave your truck parked there. I really look forward to riding with you all once again this spring!"

soonerbillz

This coming Saturday will be the Spring Tiddler ride.
Though I suffered my loss last week and it eliminated my bikes, I have been overwhelmed by so many freinds in the bike community who have offered bikes for me to ride. So I will be able to take my mind off the disaster and just have a great day of rising with freinds.
Hope ya'll can come too.

SoCal250

75 Yamaha RD125B   75 Yamaha RD125B (project)
75 Yamaha RD250B   75 Yamaha RD200B (project)
73 Yamaha RD350     77 Yamaha RD400D   79 Yamaha RD400F  
91 Yamaha TZR250R  89 Yamaha FZR400   05 Yamaha FZ6   
05 Yamaha XT225TC  82 Honda MB5  02 Aprilia RS250 Cup (sold)