(CLICK IMAGE FOR MEET INFO)

Main Menu

Cobra F1 RZ350 pipes on eBay

Started by 85RZwade, January 02, 2024, 10:57:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

85RZwade

I post waayyy too much

Kawtriplefreak

Are they any good? Do you have to lose the center stand to mount them?

kpke

Quote from: Kawtriplefreak on January 03, 2024, 01:39:32 AMAre they any good? Do you have to lose the center stand to mount them?

Those look really nice but a bit expensive IMO. Just a guess that the center stand would be able to stay on. It appears the difference is only the stinger portion???

Edit: Sorry. I'm dumb. Somehow I thought those were some variant of Spec2 but I guess they are "Cobra". They have the same welded on washers for the springs, etc. Look very Spec2 ish.

https://www.youtube.com/c/KensGarage1
Hord of RZ350's
RZV500 R6 Suspension and Bodywork
R1 LE #158

Kawtriplefreak

He sent me an offer of 720. I'd consider 600. They appear to have a center stand stop on the bottom of the LH chamber but I don't see a center stand on the bike they show them installed on in the picture? I don't need them but I would love to have them for my hoard.

85RZwade

There's a set of Spec IIs on eBay for $600
I post waayyy too much

m in sc

that head flange has denco like features to it. whats the story with these pipes? ive never heard of them.

Kawtriplefreak

Me either.The seller says he thinks you have to take the center stand off to fit them. That takes me out of the running.

85RZwade

I remember Cobra offering RZ pipes back in the day, but I don't know anything more about them. Never seen a set in person 🤷🏻�♂️
I post waayyy too much