News:

Mat Oxley 1986 IOM TT

click above to read more about Mat.

Main Menu

Johnny Cash Special - Suzonda 2smoker

Started by NoRiders, December 01, 2019, 03:16:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NoRiders

I was in desperate need of essential 'forced air' vents...

85RZwade

I post waayyy too much

NoRiders

Quote from: 85RZwade on May 02, 2020, 03:28:59 PM
To keep your oil tank cool!

Essential cooling at the anticipated warp speeds I'll be travelling at...coffeeshop to bar n back

Czakky

Plus you just added a bunch of lightness!

thatguy

"Don't be too timid and squeamish about your actions. All life is an experiment." – Ralph Waldo Emerson

sav0r

We always called them weakening holes, but they look great with that stainless mesh!
www.chrislivengood.net - for my projects and musings.

NoRiders

Quote from: thatguy on May 03, 2020, 10:41:51 AM
Awesome............Speed Holes!!!

haha...that's another name for my race lightening flow vents :)

NoRiders

Quote from: sav0r on May 03, 2020, 10:50:06 AM
We always called them weakening holes, but they look great with that stainless mesh!

;D Weakening holes they may be...but they're for cooling and they're cool.

Tip: I was seeking out stainless mesh, but got confused by the options and choices out there.....in amongst the mesh searches were kitchen/cooking sieves...blimey, I have one of those in the garage....boom....free mesh that was just right size/thickness.

JB Weld

Very nice project. So many innovative mods. Can't wait to see the end result.  :whoop:

85RZwade

I was going to get on a plane and pop over to Jolly Olde to see it in person, but you know...travel restrictions.  ;)
I post waayyy too much

NoRiders

Quote from: 85RZwade on May 04, 2020, 01:10:19 AM
I was going to get on a plane and pop over to Jolly Olde to see it in person, but you know...travel restrictions.  ;)

Haha...you'd be more than welcome....to stand on our doorstep ;)

85RZwade

I post waayyy too much

NoRiders

Quote from: 85RZwade on May 04, 2020, 08:53:14 AM
:'( ouch!

Haha..we're into our 6th week of isolation and feel we have to abide by the govs instructions....I neither want to become infected or infect anyone else. Visitors are always welcome :)

NoRiders

Quote from: JB Weld on May 03, 2020, 08:04:05 PM
Very nice project. So many innovative mods. Can't wait to see the end result.  :whoop:

Thank you....it's a lot more work than I anticipated, first time doing something so difficult tbh, so it's taken a lot longer and cost a lot more than I had hoped.
I too am looking forward to it finished.... :)

thatguy

Quote from: NoRiders on May 04, 2020, 09:01:51 AM
Quote from: JB Weld on May 03, 2020, 08:04:05 PM

Thank you....it's a lot more work than I anticipated, first time doing something so difficult tbh, so it's taken a lot longer and cost a lot more than I had hoped.
I too am looking forward to it finished.... :)

Projects are like that. Multiply by 3 for time and 5 for cost enables an accurate estimate when considering one. Even so that rarely stops me.  :whistle:
"Don't be too timid and squeamish about your actions. All life is an experiment." – Ralph Waldo Emerson