On the apocalypse

Started by IR8D8R, March 20, 2020, 11:42:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jspooner

I'm fighting it off with this.
"Just quit brain fucking it and get it done"

Old Brit

Quote from: SoCal250 on March 22, 2020, 11:41:38 AM

Unfortunately, this virus will take out the weak and not the stupid in our society. If it was latter it would solve many problems.
Sadly that pretty much sums it up  :bang:

pdxjim

Quote from: Old Brit on March 23, 2020, 12:19:01 AM

Unfortunately, this virus will take out the weak and not the stupid in our society. If it was latter it would solve many problems.

It's true.  As usual, the rich get richer, and the rest of us ....
Wasting time on 2T forums since the dawn of the internet. '89 TDR250, '13 300xcw, '19 690smcr, '56 Porsche 356A

Greaser Greg

Quote from: pdxjim on March 23, 2020, 12:36:12 AM
Quote from: Old Brit on March 23, 2020, 12:19:01 AM

It's true.  As usual, the rich get richer, and the rest of us ....
...have lots of parts!
Every day above ground is a good one.
'71 R5B "Rusty"  '71 R5B "Decaf"   '99 KZ 250
'97 XL1200S "The Vibrator"   '08 XL1200N  "Greenie" (totalled)
'78 CB750F "The Skunk"   '74 CB550 "Blackie"    '78 Honda Hobbit

JB Weld

Laying low here in WI. My wife stays home and homeschools our kids, so they have can avoid this. Except she is watching our nieces. My job is essential and I guess her brother and sister-in-law is too. I shower and sanitize everything I touch when I get home, but I'm still in contact with other employees every day. I can take off and use short term disability, but not sure when the right time is to pull the pin.

Everybody stay safe out there!

Barrie

I can't fix stupid , but I can give it a bill !

m in sc

good link Barrie, thats useful.  :clap:

Barrie

Yeah, there is a lot of info to digest ,and it allows all of us to asses  the information worldwide .
I can't fix stupid , but I can give it a bill !

scrambler73

howdy boys...
for some reason, I find myself online a bit (LOT) more than usual the last couple of weeks?   Can't remember the last time that I stopped by here, but it's nice to know that my password still works, and good to see some familiar names.

Yep, I still have my Gold H2..but that is my ONLY running/titled/streetable motorcycle I currently own. Still crap weather here in good ol' Minnesota, so haven't been on a bike for 5 months. That said, spring is just around the corner, and I am stoked to fire up that bike and take it for a rip.

The last couple of years, my spare time has mostly been spent working on our property (built a new garage last summer)
..................and playing with old trucks/cars. In all honesty, I just got a bit burned out on motorcycle projects (Haase, I don't know how you do it dude!!!???)

Currently giving a '64 VW Baja bug a going over, with a '71 VW Westfalia waiting in the wings. 

Everything is just so "weird" right now, with having to put thought into so many things we never had a reason to think about before.
Like Mark said, just treat foreign objects (including people, right?) as if it had shit on it and you should be good....lol
I get boxes just about everyday when working on bike/car projects. Now the box shows up, and I just let it sit on the porch for 2-3 days to "decontaminate" itself....    No joke, right now, there are 2-3 boxes sitting right outside the window....lol   

God bless the freaking postman, UPS, Fed Ex, Grocery workers, and of course Medical and EMS workers, etc......  All of those people that continue to keep the wheels turning.

m in sc

whats up Cody!  :toot: glad to see you are here.

i don't know, lol.. i delved into some car projects recently as well. But, if i had a setup like you have id prob be on the house/grounds too. extreme barn envy (post some pics in the 'show off' section)
:cheerleader:

scrambler73

Quote from: m in sc on March 25, 2020, 11:58:40 AM
whats up Cody!  :toot: glad to see you are here.

i don't know, lol.. i delved into some car projects recently as well. But, if i had a setup like you have id prob be on the house/grounds too. extreme barn envy (post some pics in the 'show off' section)
:cheerleader:

will do!

Hawaii-Mike

Hey Cody,

I am enjoying the reeded H2 top end.

Czakky

Reeded H2? Inquiring minds, ya know...

scrambler73

Quote from: Hawaii-Mike on March 25, 2020, 04:38:03 PM
Hey Cody,

I am enjoying the reeded H2 top end.

hi Mike... I'm glad you were able to put it to good use!   

To keep on topic with the thread title:
Minnesota just declared a "Stay at home" order for the next 2 weeks starting Friday. IMHO, this should have been done a week ago but...... c'est lavie.

pdxjim

Wasting time on 2T forums since the dawn of the internet. '89 TDR250, '13 300xcw, '19 690smcr, '56 Porsche 356A