Deals Gap Parking lot triage, looking at sunroofed #2:

This year:  May 5-12th.  25th year!
(CLICK IMAGE FOR MEET INFO)

Main Menu

What did you do to your 2T today?

Started by pdxjim, July 07, 2019, 02:19:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

patastinky

received my front tubes. Took them out of the packaging to see how they look. Next build a parts list on EC; wooot
1975 RD350 (under construction)

soonerbillz

Quote from: patastinky on March 05, 2021, 09:48:51 AM
received my front tubes. Took them out of the packaging to see how they look. Next build a parts list on EC; wooot

How do you think they stack up against the factory tubes?

TNWillie

The fork seals I ordered arrived today. Yes!
Now I can start reassembling the forks on my GT750 with the emulators and springs I purchased from Race Tech.

AAAltered

Plumbed in my fully rebuilt Mikunis.  With very little effort the bike started up and I spun around the block....First spring ride.

1971 R5
1976 RD200
2022 Moto Guzzi V7 850 Special

Kawtriplefreak

I had another 10 minutes to spare after chores before work today and finished the needle swap to the stock needles on the RD for the TM32 conversion. I hope to test ride tomorrow before work.

soonerbillz

I'm getting services squared away to have stuff done.
Today I locked in a appointment for my painted pieces to be blasted and powdercoated..
J&J out of Tulsa.. I'm scheduled for early June.
They quoted $400 for everything..frame,trees and all the bits..
Talked about doing the engine side covers.. I think I'll wait on them.

rodneya

Rode to work. Not nearly as warm as I thought it would be this morning though, but still better than driving my truck.

RDFL

Quote from: rodneya on March 17, 2021, 03:58:23 PM
Rode to work. Not nearly as warm as I thought it would be this morning though, but still better than driving my truck.
Great looking bike.

85RZwade

Dude, I'm just south of you and it was 28 degrees when I got up! Respect.
How did your rear brake work?
I post waayyy too much

rodneya

Quote from: 85RZwade on March 17, 2021, 11:32:12 PM
Dude, I'm just south of you and it was 28 degrees when I got up! Respect.
How did your rear brake work?

It was about 35 of your degrees this morning, I thought my fingers would get frostbite. A lot better on the way home thoiugh.
The rear hub / brake that I got from you has been swapped out for a Euro 400 spoked disk hub with a nice light  R3 disk and Brembo caliper. Love it.

AAAltered

Replaced my tail light with an LED 1157

Installed fly screen

Dusted then waxed....

1971 R5
1976 RD200

AAAltered

After a quick shakedown on the R5, dragged the dusty 200 out of the shed.  It started right up so I took a lap around.   Need to finally fix a sheared bolt on the exhaust hanger....

1971 R5
1976 RD200

Czakky

All the talk about rubber fender washers and exhaust mounts got me to freshen up my exhaust mounts. Finally got her pulled from the back of the shed and went for a ride. Glorious little thing!

paul1478

I put my new seat on my bike. I have been looking for almost 2 years before I settled on this one. I am very happy with it. Not sure what to do, paint it yellow with graphic to match, paint flat black to match fender, leave it. I am very happy with it. It looks great to me and almost exactly what I wanted. I only had to add my hinges and latch and it fit perfectly.
76 Team Scream RD400
1993 FJ1200
2006 Goldwing
2022 Ducati V2 Panigale

pidjones

"Love 'em all.... Let GOD sort 'em out!"