News:

Deals Gap Shenanigans

Deals Gap 2-stroke meet 2024 : May 5-12th.  25th year!
(CLICK IMAGE FOR MEET INFO)

Main Menu

What did you do to your 2T today?

Started by pdxjim, July 07, 2019, 02:19:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

soonerbillz

Picked a butt load of ym1 parts and some other stuff.
The pistons, rings and heads are nos as are the three ignition switches that include the keys.
Some of this stuff be a big help in my YDS3 project.

dgorms

WOW! what a score.....................D
rz,r5,ds7,srx,fzr400rr,vfr,cl77,s90, F-7,CL 77, CA-77,ad infinitum

dgorms

Took the sisters out for a flog, amazed at the similarities between them being 12 years apart!.................................D
rz,r5,ds7,srx,fzr400rr,vfr,cl77,s90, F-7,CL 77, CA-77,ad infinitum

Aloha808

Uncovered, and took the dusty/dirty 78 for a rip around the neighborhood.

busa1300

Getting a 95 RS250 back together for someone in my free time.....if there was such a thing.
Adding some upgrades along the way.

RZ350-RZV500R-TZR250RSP 3XV2
RGV250 VJ21 SP/VJ22 SP/VJ23 SP
RS250 for track - KD80 - JR50 for kids
https://youtube.com/@wedgehorsepower9869?feature=shared

85RZwade

Started the rear wheel rebuild process and almost finished the top triple clamp conversion: clip-ons to fat bar.

I post waayyy too much

m in sc

cobbled together a quick elec ignition for the 72 t500 w wasted spark to enjoy until the cdi shows up . literally made from VW, harley and ford parts. lol. runs great though, just did 105 on an otherwise stock bike through the local business park on the way to the local brewery.  :P

Kawtriplefreak

Excellent Mark.
I replaced the too short mini harness I made on my RD for the turn signal flasher and subsequently the flasher after it still failed to flash due to a bad terminal in the flasher unit. Pulled the tank, re-routed the flasher unit wiring away from the throttle cables and installed the new sub harness. All appears to be well.

m in sc

sweet. that flasher has given you fits.  :bang:

Kawtriplefreak

747drvr

i laced a new rear wheel for my 74 z1900 and admired my rz and rd sitting patiently for someone to flog them !!! :celebrate: :celebrate:

85RZwade

Z1900? Damn, brother...how wide is that freakin rim??
I post waayyy too much

747drvr

85RZwade

Got a new disc for the RD: 320mm Tour Max from Parts n more in Canada

I freaked a little when I saw my cost for an EBC disc and cancelled the order, then found this on eBay for $50 less. Stainless, floating like the OEM...but actually heavier! OEM=62.29 oz, Tour Max=63.88 oz. I'm gonna need some ti bolts to offset that ounce and a half  :omg:
I post waayyy too much

pidjones

Vintage motorcycle show at Honda Yamaha Suzuki of Knoxville. Huge turn-out of great old machines (including lots of RDs) and spectators. Beautiful weather, beautiful machines, good hamburgers (I don't usually like frozen patty burgers, but these were good!) I rode my cafe '78 GL1000 in and the daughter drove the pickup pulling the trailer with Yamaha RD400c, so we could show two bikes. Best of show was a 1946 HD flathead that is immaculate. I suspect Marlon will have it at our church's show this Saturday, too.
"Love 'em all.... Let GOD sort 'em out!"